PERSONALIZED AND SHARED READING
The 73 books of the Old and New Testament pop up in an animated index together with introductions and illustrated covers. The user can scroll the text up and down as an ongoing 3D roll and choose to use either the illustrated version or the one divided in single versets. The versets can be shared on Facebook, Twitter or sent per email.
THE HOLY STORY THROUGH IMAGES
It is possible to read Bible essential episodes, from Creation to Apocalypse, from Moses to Christ, with the help of more than 600 images. They are equipped with versets to offer an effective summary of the tale. This summary has been realized from the original text.
THE BIBLE WORLD IN THE ATLAS AND 3D CHRONOLOGY
Places and events of the Bible world are presented in two virtual branches: the atlas and the chronology. Computer graphics reconstructions and satellite maps are illustrated by photos that show the archeological sites and the most important finds in Bible history and geography.
Symbols are gathered in 6 theme sections: universe, everyday life, animals and plants, human body, colours and numbers. The users can click on a section, so that it opens and the symbol icons arrange all around the users themselves. Then every symbol presents a verset list to disclose its Bible meaning.
BibleWorld includes a 3D reconstruction of a virtual cathedral that becomes the synthesis of the whole Bible. The most significant Holy Scripture passages can be found exploring it like a videogame: the Genesis tale illustrated on the floor, the Apocalypse painted on the ceiling, prophets’ and apostles’ figures in the side naves. The whole Bible becomes a 3D book in BibleWorld cathedral.
CONTENTS AND FEATURES
- * Bible text in 4 languages: Italian, English, French and Spanish.
BibleWorld is installed with the same language as the device. If you want to read the Bible in a different language, you need to change the default language of your iPad.
- 73 introductions and illustrated covers of the Bible books.
- More than 4.700 footnotes to the Bible text.
- 630 illustrations of the holy history developed in 61 episodes.
- Bible Atlas: 155 illustrated sheets in 12 maps in 3D and 10 virtual reconstructions (regarding Solomon’s and Herodes’ temple, Moses’ shrine, Jerusalem during the Gospel age, Imperial Rome).
- 150 symbols gathered in 6 theme sections.
- Chronology (82 historical periods are enlisted and explained).
- Virtual cathedral: more than 150 illustrated sheets in 3D.
- Bible text with interactive index and adjustable layout: footnotes and images, 2D and 3D. Versets sharing on Facebook, Twitter, email. Text searching.
- Bible 365: reading the Bible in one year (Bible test and Psalm every day).
- Atlas: flyover and zenith perspective of the maps, virtual exploration both with touch and Bubble Viewer.
- Reading the Bible through images, gathered in 9 chapters and 61 scenes. From Creation to Apocalypse the users can browse through illustrations of Bible episodes, told in thousand of Bible versets.
- Symbols explained by an animated 3D layout.
- Chronology: 3D time gallery with simultaneous view of the main events in the ancient civilizations and in the Bible. 3D models of the most famous monuments.
- Tour of the virtual cathedral, a visual synthesis of the Bible (the main narrative cycles, from Genesis to Apocalypse, the leading figures in the Old and New Testament, the most important episodes and symbols).
Bibleworld has been developed just for iPad with iOS 6.0 or higher (currently not available version for Android or other operating systems or devices)